Search Engine Optimisation
Have you ever wondered why a competitor appears above you in the search engines?
Not appearing in the search engines can cost you your customers. They can cost you repeat sales. They can cost you your company brand. Worse than that, this one mistake alone can silently cost you thousands in lost profits, as they compound, month after month, year after year.
Search engine optimisation is about optimising your website using a combination of on-site and off-site factors. Primarily involved is editing the site's content and HTML coding increases its relevance to specific keywords that you want to rank for and to remove barriers to the indexing activities of search engines.
- Increase your income.
- Convert a higher percentage of visitors to customers.
- Get your current customers to spend more with you.
- Exponentially grow your business online.
Advertising that works
Over 70% of users click on natural search engine listings vs a paid one when conducting a search.
Therefore it is essential to include Search Engine Optimisation in your online marketing strategy.
Search Engine Optimisation delivers:
- High ROI
- Long term Positioning within the Search Engines
- Targeted traffic
- Promotion that works 24 hours 7 days a week ,365 days every year.
- Increase Brand visibility
- Increase in sales
- More cost-effective ways of marketing
- Search Engine friendly webpages
- Better site usability for your visitors
- Web and Social Media Optimisation
The Panovista SEO process
- Compile keyword research to ensure that your site benefits from the best, targeted traffic.
- Conduct Competitor research.
- Ensure your site is optimised for your keywords.
- Conduct link building and directory submissions, targeting sites that will be most relevant and therefore the most beneficial to you.
- Monitor web analytics traffic and run search engine ranking reports.
If you are not completely satisfied with your results you can cancel at anytime with our 4-week notice period. Panovista works on a pay as you use SEO service.
If you do not obtain first page placement in any of the Search Engines within 4 weeks. You get your money back!